As we welcome in 2018 with client care in the forefront of our mind, we would like to share some of the projects we completed in 2017 to enhance the Lima level of service to you, our valued clients and partners.
1 | Refreshed Space
Lima Company is excited to share with you our refreshed offices and warehouse. When Lima Company moved into the property 19 years ago, it needed much work before we could move in. The initial renovation served Lima Company and our clients well for almost two decades. After 19 years of use and growth, it was time to refresh our facilities.
We not only put new paint the walls, we also redesigned a few areas to enhance our efficiency to better serve you. Below are a few of the things we did:
- Set up our Service Coordination Center that house our divisional service coordinators and divisional field supervisors. These teams work closely together to be sure our technicians meet your service needs and expectations on a daily basis.
- Added a plan room for our design build clients.
- Designed the Lima Café. This is where we can eat together and enjoy the comradery of our team members and guests. We have seating for 16, which works well with staggered lunch times. The best part is our Old-Time popcorn wagon!
- Redesigned our warehouse counter areas where the technicians pick up their materials and complete their paperwork.
- Updated lighting fixtures in our warehouse. We now have ultra-bright LED fixtures. These fixtures combined with the natural lighting that shines in, keep our warehouses as bright as our offices!
- Added a training room that seats up to 30 people. The 55-inch screen will connect to computers for easy viewing. This room is used for our in-house trainings and is open for our vendors, partners and clients to use as well.
We invite you to visit our newly renovated facility anytime you are in the area. Our door is always open and we will leave the light on for you.
2 | Refreshed Website
Lima Company is proud to launch our newly redesigned website www.limacompany.net. We have redesigned the site with you in mind. We streamlined menus, simplified navigation, built a responsive layout for all platforms and included more resources and information about our products and services.
To help us with this project, we enlisted the help of a full service creative agency by the name of halfGenius. They helped us design our website to be both contemporary and clear, aiming to communicate our brand capabilities and relevance, in today’s constantly evolving, digital landscape.
We encourage everyone to visit and explore the site, discovering the full spectrum of services we offer. We will continue to expand our resources for your use.
To receive our monthly newsletter, simply scroll to the bottom of any page of our website and sign up with our form. Also, to stay connected on social media, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
If you have any questions or feedback you would like to share with our Lima team, please follow the link below.
3 | Same Lima Team
Last but not least, there is one thing that has stayed the same…Lima Company’s dedication to you! Our Lima Team is as dedicated to meeting your expectations, as we were 42 years ago. Without you, we have no company.
Our Lima mission is simple and clear:
- Continue to attract and employ the right people and provide them with the personal growth that makes them better able to serve you.
- Our approach will be the right approach for you. We will always be accountable to you and always have your best interest at heart.
- This will lead to the right results and a trusting partnership that will last a lifetime.
The Lima Team hopes you have a healthy and prosperous 2018 and we are always here to help. Thank you and as always, it is our pleasure serving you.