Building Information: Built in 2017, includes luxury showroom, state of the art service, tire and collision center, beautiful client waiting area.
| About Our Client
Keenan now has a luxury showroom that showcases the latest Mercedes-Benz vehicles, while their service, tire, and collision centers remain ready to bring your car back to impeccable condition at a moment’s notice. Keenan Motors has been honored with a 2017 Consumer Satisfaction Award from Dealer Rater and a 2017 Dealer of the Year award, but the recognition that really counts comes from our valued customers.
Check out their website: www.keenanmercedes.com
Project | New Mercedes Dealership
Lima Company was honored to design and install the HVAC, plumbing and building automation systems for Keenan’s new Mercedes Dealership located in Easton Rd, Doylestown, PA.
The project we completed included new HVAC equipment design and installation, full plumbing and drainage system design and installation, and state of the art building automation system design and installation.
The HVAC portion of the project included, but not limited to:
- Multiple rooftop heating and air conditioning units for the showroom, boutique, administration offices and parts.
- VAV boxes with hot water reheat coils.
- Multiple AAON roof top units with energy recovery for the service area and service drive thru.
- Ductless split system for the computer room.
- Multiple carbon monoxide exhaust systems complete with utility set fans, dual pipe under- floor tail pipe connectors, under-floor PVC exhaust duct and above floor galvanized spiral exhaust duct.
- Infra-red tube heaters
- Multiple roof mounted exhaust fans at customer and employee restrooms.
- Ceiling mounted exhaust fans at the vestibule, tool room, mechanical room and shop restroom.
- Multiple shop ceiling fans,
- Hot water hydronic unit heaters
- Zone hot water radiant floor heating system for the showroom area
- High efficient gas hot water boilers
- Inline VFD ready pumps
The plumbing portion of the project included, but not limited to, furnishing and install of all plumbing fixtures and drainage:
- Gas hot water heater and electric hot water heaters.
- A network of exterior and interior hydrants.
- Multiple backflow prevention devises throughout, floor and wall clean-outs, roof, floor and trench drains.
- Sanitary waste and vent systems.
- Rainwater drain systems.
- Domestic water system.
- Natural gas pipe system from the outlet side of the gas meter.
- Compressed air loop system with quick connects, set and pipe owner supplied air compressor.
- Excavation and backfill for our underground piping systems.
- All domestic water and horizontal rainwater piping systems
Lima Company coordinated all the mechanical systems that will be networked together and report back to any connected computer terminal, iPad/notepad or smart phone device. This system will display all information to provide central monitoring of temperatures, humidity, alarms, scheduling, via specified point and click graphics. The system is of an open architecture (LON) as developed by Schneider Electric utilizing their latest state-of-the art hardware & software. Lima Company included installation/material and all engineering, programming and labor for DDC start-up, and commissioning of all control system devices.
Mechanical systems to be controlled with individual graphics for the following:
- Roof Top Units
- Boilers & pumps
- Radiant Heat Loops
- VAV Boxes
- Computer room HP
The project was completed within 12 months and we exceeded our clients’ expectation. Lima Company will continue to service and maintain the facilities to optimize efficiencies and extend life expectancy of their equipment and systems.